Trakkers canvas Defender seat covers

Hi,

Being in need of replacements for my grey vinyl seat covers fairly soon, I had a good look at the 2 brands of the new canvas Defender seat covers on after at the Malvern show. My wife was also impressed, particularly with the Trakkers product. So we bought a full front seat set to cover the existing covers rather than just replace the originals with like for like. The theory being that they should be far tougher and dogs claw proof than the vinyl.

I can report that they are a very snug fit, and now that they've been in use for some time, they've taken on the exact shape of the original cover.

They really do stay cool in the sun and so far they are do not strike as cold as vinyl first thing in the morning. They might be quite expensive, but should stand up to rough treatment far longer than several sets of vinyl covers, or fabric ones for that matter.

Hope someone finds this useful. I've no connection with the company other than being a satisfied customer on more than just this occasion.

Neil

Neil