Transport trailer needed for my off-roader

HI all,

I am desperatly seeking a trailer to transport my SJ413 around the countryside.(I know it is not a landy, but I use my landy to tow it!) I really dont mind if it needs a bit of work, even quite a bit of work, but I dont really have a lot of spare cash to buy one. Does anyone have on lying about that they would like to sell me.

I am in bracknell, berkshire by the way.

Cheers Robert

Reply to
Robert

How about an a-bar, if price is important.

Reply to
David French

->> HI all,

->>

->> I am desperatly seeking a trailer to transport my SJ413 around the

->> countryside.(I know it is not a landy, but I use my landy to tow it!) I

->> really dont mind if it needs a bit of work, even quite a bit of work, but

->I

->> dont really have a lot of spare cash to buy one. Does anyone have on lying

->> about that they would like to sell me.

->

->How about an a-bar, if price is important.

If he's done any suspension mods a Suzuki won't flat tow, try looking on ebay for a towing dolly, a good braked on should set you back about 250-300 quid.

Reply to
Geoff