Triggers Broom

I've been trawling fleabay again this has to be the most optomistic restoration project "in the world" (say it like Clarkson does it sounds better )

I can't bring myself to comment. aside from the thought I would be a bit busy with the Rangie- when the bloody rain stops! Derek

Reply to
Derek

Could it possibly be 'tax free status' looking for a vehicle.

Reply to
William Black

I think it's a lightweight prototype series II.... it actually looks like that. goes great in the snow with a team of 50 Huskies pulling it and whats more the emmisions are low.

Though anyone who has had the pleasure of the smell of real sleigh dogs in there own natural enviroment may well question Human rights as balanced against environmental rights.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D