Trusted 110 CSW for sale

Hi All,

The time has sadly come for me to part company with my 110.

Unfortunately I have to sell to make space / raise cash - just bought an old bus of a motorhome......

Particulars are:

A-reg - 1983, with those lovely sliding windows. Genuine County Station Wagon - just had new 1st & 2nd row seat from Exmoor Trim fitted (4 months ago) Professionally re-built 300TDi engine - runs like a dream - about 18 months ago New turbo last year R380 gearbox Galvanised chassis Excellent bulkhead Full roof rack and access ladder Chequer-plated bonnet, wings, etc. Jack-able sills, with nurse bars Steering guard Front diff guard New front Decarbon gas shockers

145,000 miles on clock Good tyres

Couple of minor dents here & there - totally cosmetic.

...............in brown and cream.

Can send photos to those interested.

Reckon it's worth £4500 to the right (wo)man. Make me a sensible offer and maybe we can come to an agreement.

Part-ex considered, looking for an old, very cheap disco.

Cheers, Icky.

Reply to
icky

Shame, i keep seeing you round & about Brighouse matey!

It's a beast alright!

Reply to
Nige

Truly, 'tis a shame, but....needs must I'm afraid

Hope to replace with a disco though, so can still 'enjoy' the land rover experience!

Cheers, Icky.

Reply to
icky

what u bought then, some huge 7.5 ton thing?

-- Jon

Reply to
jOn

No nice little merc hymer (23 ft ) you can look forward to testing it for me next year ;-)

Reply to
icky

Nige, Get Jane to keep all your cash cards.... ;)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury