Typical, the LandRover shitbox just watches.....

PaulpULVITZKA

He's back.

I wonder if he's gonna tell us all about how many people Toyota have killed through negligence this month?

Reply to
William Black

Pfffffft, my driveway is worse than this..

What a pile of shit, did it brake a axle or slip on its oil leak?

PaulpULVITZKA

Very funny, thanks for the link.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

cumsponge

Reply to
Nige

PaulpULVITZKA wrote in news:6fb39d3f-3a12-4f46-ba2e- snipped-for-privacy@u5g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

The "Dick Head" has returned.

Reply to
Ron

It's not as if the rectal wart is even funny with it.

Reply to
Nige

Nige wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

No he sure isn't.

I guess he is a retard who always wanted a Landrover, could never afford one, so he bags them.

There are a few retards around like that.

Reply to
Ron

On or around Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:05:34 +0530, "William Black" enlightened us thusly:

he's not the kind of arsewipe to let facts confuse the issue.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:33:47 -0800 (PST), PaulpULVITZKA enlightened us thusly:

of course, this is your typical toyota owner...

Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:33:47 -0800 (PST), PaulpULVITZKA enlightened us thusly:

This however is just funny.

Austin Shackles

"You're going daaahhnnnn ... "

Reply to