Tyre Pressure

Hi All

I have a set of BFG AT on my 90 TD5, I think they are 175/85 R16 or

185/85 R16. Does anyone know what pressure I should have these for normal road type driving.

Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil Clarke

These seem odd sizes for a 90 - I though 205 or wider was standard. However, the normal pressure for a 90 is 26F 34R. Others may (will) disagree, but that was from the book.

DaveP

Reply to
davepseudonym

Sorry to be blunt but ...... go outside and read what's fitted!

Reply to
Dougal

In message , Phil Clarke writes

Either 235/85 R 16 or 265/70 R16.