tyres

Hi I have a two inch suspension lift on my discovery 1995 300tdi and would like to fit bigger tyres without cutting parts of the body away. the current tyres are 235/70/16 what are the biggets tyrres I can fit on the same wheels? these wheels and tyres look lost ,31 or 32 in tyres would look better. do colway do this size tyre as my mileage is less than 5k per yr. cheers

Reply to
Simon Foster

On or around Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:25:47 +0000 (UTC), "Simon Foster" enlightened us thusly:

I reckon you should get away with 235/85R16.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

so Austin Shackles was, like...

Have a look at

click on "tech", then "tires & wheels". There's quite a useful summary there of what will fit what.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I reckon Neil Brownlee will be along shortly to disagree. Think you'll be OK at the front, but will need some minor cuts to the rear arches IF you intend to use the full travel (and there's little point if you don't).

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Reply to
Simon Foster