Unofficial, laning?

Are we laning or pay & play? I like the look of the Peddars way.

I need some off road action, neverr had a Disco 1 before.....

Reply to
Nige

I recon laning.

Peddars way looks well good in LROI.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

More point to laning too. Need to get some tyres though. Got a new CB ready to go.

Gonna service the shit out of the Disco before we go & give it some pain!

I like the idea of F&C on the beach afterwards.....

Reply to
Nige

Sounds good to me. ;)

Hadn't Simon arranged a 'play-day' as well? ... I don't have articles back past last week on this computer.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Not that I know of, if so, it's mud all day then!

Reply to
Nige

Right you lot. Gimme a date for next unofficial and even though I can't be there I'll make a point of going for a wee nocturnal play int forest at the time you're all playing just so I can feel one of the group. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

OOh-er Missus!

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Friday night August 24th to .... I guess however long you want ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Can a 101 ambi do the peddlars way? Simon?

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

We will *make* it :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Tom Woods farted out

I always carry a shovel, Hi-lift jack and enthusiasm, so we'll get it through ... ;)

Could put a chainsaw in ....

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Cant get it through narrow gates! and cant make them!. Remember that the ambi bodywork overhangs by about 3 inches behind the doors.

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

judging from the fun we had in wales getting Morph past a few low branches, a useful accessory might be a 12foot length of 2x4 you can use to prop trees up.. Its just gates that are the worst problem.

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

We could construct a bridge..

'A bridge over the narrow gate' ;)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Can do laning on the Saturday and Pay n Play on the Sunday, site is booked for the sunday.

Peddars is easy laning, can be done in normal cars in many places. Some nice fords round Castle Acre

Good width so 101's will cope!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Nice one Simon. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

is the height good for the ambi too?

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

yep