Upgrade seats for 110's second row

All,

I want to buy better (mainly higher) seats for the second row of my 110. I know of exmoor trim. However, there was a post earlier here that was reporting a not too good view of their products, they are expensive (the extension kit seems very expensive for what it is and could be part of the upgrade seats they make/sell) AND THEY DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS I SEND THEM (I hope they are reading this...).

Anybody knows an alternative?

TIA,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

On or around Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:11:03 +0100, Fred Labrosse enlightened us thusly:

BLRS in the midlands. Oldbury, I think. They were happy to make me a rear bench seat with disco trim on it, provided I didn't then want to send it back to 'em.

Apparently no-one wants it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Any chance of a picture Austin?

Might go well in the back of the 101??

MW

Reply to
Mark Williamson

On or around Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:10:45 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Williamson" enlightened us thusly:

for it installed in the disco. Note that the bit at the bottom has no guarantees as to fitness for purpose. I'm happy that it's strong enough, but no come-backs if anything happens. The back of the seat frame is not over-strong, and would benefit from a bit of stiffening, really.

Reply to
Austin Shackles