User's manual and spare parts catalog for Series III Lightweight

Any one with an idea on where to find these on the net? Could afford buying these, but living in Tanzania clearly does not help (forget about next day delivery, we entered the moderne era of next year delivery if you are lucky!!). Any tips welcome on aspamateur *AT* gmail *DOT* com

Reply to
olivier.rousseau

There's the Series III manual here - this will cover the majority of your needs - the lightweight was practically identical, mechanically:

The optional parts catalogue may give the odd part:

There was a standard Series III parts catalogue out there somewhere which will help with all but the special-to-lightweight stuff. If you have no luck I've a copy (about 18MB which could be divided into smaller chunks).

Reply to
Dougal