Using recycled cooking oil in a Tdi300

Well, the time has come to get all the bits and pieces assembled for my cooking oil conversion of my Tdi300 equipt RRC. I hope that there atr other listers who have already done this conversion so that I do not need to reinvent the vehicle specific stuff like filter type/model and placement etc etc. All advice greatfully accepted. Michael T Aussie 88 Range Rover Tdi300 Auto

Reply to
TF