V8 Oil cooler pipes query.

Right having compiled a mass of parts for Morph I'm going to get cracking next week making them into something which again resembles a V8. I have a couple of other jobs to do which it would make sense to do at the same time given the change of fluids too.

One of these jobs being removal an refit of refurbed Oil cooler hoses. When I pull the old hoses off should this generate any problems with the oil pump priming up given they will be off for a few days no doubt while the recon hoses are sorted. I'll leave as much oil in as possible but I am trying to avoid any unnecessary problems.

Cheers,

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Fill from uppermost connection before fitting, and prime system with dizzy out using a priming tool in a drill. Guaranteed then. Badger.

Reply to
Badger