Vynil Wrap and Missing Madeleine

We are off around Northern Spain / South of France for three weeks in the summer. Does anyone do Vynil Wrap or know any one that fancy vynil wrapping the 110 in a poster to raise the profile of Missing Madeleine?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

PDS do "whole van" graphics.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

BeamEnds uttered summat worrerz funny about:

guessing at Potteries Diesel supplies?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

The profile needs to raised even more?

What is it with this story that has kept it in the headlines for a month? There must be someone or a some group feeding the media like crazy to keep the story so high, it makes me deeply uneasy.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes in the places I'm going and the places that people come from to visit where I'm going also. Also there is every chance the media will have eased off by the time I'm out there... but I hope I can peel it all off way before with some good news.

Humanity and keeping the faith.

Feeding the Media or Children being snatched? The latter makes me uneasy. I'd rather hear about any minor developments than the other crap the media pump out day in day out cite Big Bro debate as a prime example.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Wouldn't bet on it who ever is feeding the media knows how to do it, just a few little bits every day and bigger bit every few days to bounce it back up again. Blantant media manipulation for what end?

I doubt it, there have been no serious leads, no proper suspects.

The media feeding. Children being snatched is, unfortunately, something that happens. Are you saying no other child has gone missing in Europe in the last month? Where is the media for them?

Agreed, and anything to do with "celebrities".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Potteries Diesel Services

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Dave Liquorice uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well I'd use slightly harsher words than unfortunate but I may make readers toes curl.

Missing or abducted? There is a distinct difference. I'm not aware of any other 4 year olds in Europe who have gone missing or been abducted in the last 4 weeks for anything over a few hours and hence no media splash, and yes I'm in a position to know.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Reply to
Lee_D

GMT reckon 4 other children have gone missing since in similar circumstances since, I didn't quite catch the geography, but I think they said in Europe. In some forums The Mem inhabits there is more than a little anger that the PR is not being shared out evenly.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Got a call today from some local guys keen to help so I think I'm sorted now.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

make sure you get that picture of her unique eye pigmentation it's something that cannot be hidden and is likely to get instant recognition good luck Dr D.

Derek

Reply to
Derek