Wading plugs on a defender 110 TD5

All,

The owner manual doesn't mention any for the TD5 version of the 110. Does that mean it's always there, there isn't any, they forgot, ...?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

there arent any (by design)

regards Fred

"Fred Labrosse" schreef in bericht news:20050530115704.084fbac8@localhost...

Reply to
Landy Fred

If you look behind the engine, on camshaft height, you see a bundle pipes, that are the breatherpipes for oa your front axle.

Tjalf

"Landy Fred" schreef in bericht news:429afea6$0$41585$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.nl...

Reply to
Tjalf Bloem

Yes, I've seen these along with the rear ones. This is basically what triggered my question about wading plugs.

Thanks.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse