Wanted: 1994 Discovery radio/cassette and owners manual

The Radio/cassette CD changer controller from my 1994 300tdi Discovery ES has stopped working. Has anyone got a working unit they want to sell. It's a

22 DC710/61B model. I also require an owners manual.

Thanks

Ian McDonald

Reply to
Doorbell

I have a spare radio/cassette which also controls the CD changer (not included) if you wish, I will look at it tonight and give you the model number if you wish?

It came from a Freelander V6 ES X reg.

Brian (Huddersfield)

Reply to
Horse.trader