Wanted - 90 door hinges...

Hi,

I'm in need of the top and bottom door hinges for a 1989 90 (lift up handle type) for the passenger side (UK vehicle).

Does anyone have a set. Don't need the bolts etc just the hinges.

Richard???

Cheers, Gavin

Reply to
GS

might do......

I think that they are blue, and the paint might need a little attention... don't know what year they are from.. Are all hinges the same?

Ill look in the shed in a mo..

What are they worth to ya?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark,

Thanks for the reply - I've managed to get a set now. Local Dealer wanted =A312 each, but I got some from Paddocks for =A36 and they arrived today.

cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS

Yer was robbed (a bit...) ;-)