Wanted: Heater Motor

Hi guys,

Now that the cold weather has arrived I'm gonna have to get the heater working.

Does anyone have a heater motor from a late 2a or series 3 that they'd like to part with. Part number is (I think) FHM120203.

Here's hoping :-)

Reply to
SteveG

Having frozen my pants off last year in the IIa stuck in traffic for several hours, no heater, no door seals (literally just painted him) I wondered if it could get any worse.

This year I've got door seals... just the blasted engines packed in. It's likely to be the spring before I get it going again :-(

I'd settle for a cold IIa over a no go IIa.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee, given that choice I'd go for the cold option too ... but it would be nice to be warm, eh?

Regards

Steve G

Lee_D wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

I have got one out of a SIII, I have tried mailing you but it gets rejected !!! if you are interested in it give me an e-mail and I will send you a pic and you can decide if it is what you want..

Rich

Reply to
Rich

I've just emailed you, Rich.

Regards

Steve G

Rich wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

Hi Steve sorry have not got the e mail but have sent you one at 18.30 to you by what I could make out of the post

Rich

Reply to
Rich