wanted (quite urgently) 110 rear wheel cylinders

Morning all, and Happy Christmas.

I've got a problem. I've just gone to bleed the brakes on the 110 today and (predictably enough) the bleed nipples came out of the rear wheel cylinders taking the threads with them. So I need two new wheel cylinders, pretty urgently and I'm supposed to be out playing on Sunday.

Anyone got any ideas?

Ta,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

John Kellett up near Ripon has often helped when I've needed bits "out of hours". Worth ringing him up and checking if he has them in, which he probably will. Have to admit though, I've not had cause to bother him on Christmas Day or Boxing Day yet :)

Reply to
wayne

Managed to get some in Leeds today, and they're now fitted and it seems to work.

Reply to
Paul Everett