Wanted : Wiper motor cover for S2a

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but here goes : I'm looking for a wiper motor cover for a Series 2a, 'cause mine hasn't got one.

If anyone's prepared to part with one for between free and cheap, let me know :-)

- Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Where? I have one, free to pick up Central West NSW. JD

Reply to
JD

Ooh - I'm in Ireland, so it'd be a bit of a trip.

How much do you reckon it'd cost to post over here?

- Andrew

Reply to
Andrew