What a great bunch !

Just want to tell everyone that cares...I had a very sick 1991 RRC 3.9 Vogue...It didn't like to start...at all ! After going to three different garages..all telling me it was a 'timing' problem...but still not getting it fixed, a 'very nice man' put it on a low loader for me and took it to Vogue Autos in Ruislip. After a couple of hours (for diagnosis) they called me telling me what was wrong with it...plus a lot of other stuff that 'should be fixed at some point' and asked what I wanted fixed. A complete & refreshing change from the 'we fixed it so it'll cost two arms and a leg please' Turns out it was something to do with the dizzy vacuum advance mechanism...(boys stuff I don't understand!) anyway, this is really just to say, what a brilliant bunch they are down there...fitted me in, at my convenience, fixed the car, told me what else I should get done, but wasn't immediately needed, and didn't charge a fortune either. If anyone has RR problems.......I can't recommend these guys highly enough ! They're right next to South Ruislip station too so easy to find. Anway..gushing over and thanks for reading !

Reply to
Hazel