What are these bits worth?

Further to my last rather odd post about lifting a Discovery, I'd like to run a quick straw poll on what these bits are worth. Unless otherwise stated they are original items from a '95 V8 Discovery with

135,000 miles up.

Complete 3.9 V8 with all ancillaries, radiator, ECU, ignition system and airflow meter, recenly rebuilt with new cam, followers etc

Complete R380 transmission, including clutch, gearbox, transfer box and handbrake assembly, supplied as recon by Ashcrofts 40k miles ago

Power steering pump, box and other necessary bits

Air-con compressor and radiator

Fuel tank

Brake system, including calipers, master cylinder, vented, cross-drilled front disks, stainless braided hoses, kevlar pads, all new

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

£3.50, but I can collect :-)

Steve