What does HSE mean?

Hi!

Can you help me, please? What does HSE mean? I can't find this in any Land Rover brochures.

Thanks, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Kapons

Well, I think that SE was supposed to mean "special equipment". Gawd knows what the H was for, unless it was "Hextra"

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

High sport equipe, meaning the 'upper' level of trim/finish......................i think

Reply to
Cassillis

The ones I like best comes from Acronymfinder.com How Strangely Erotic High-Speed Excavator High Self Esteem Home Shopping Europe

Karen, with tongue firmly in cheek!

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Highly Super Expensive

Reply to
Richard

I think Richard is closest to the mark on this one.

Reply to
fanie

Horrendously Sodding Expensive

Reply to
Marc Draper

Unless someone at Solihull speaks Latin, you hit it the nailhead.

-- Jeffrey S Austin Chesapeake VA

Reply to
Jeffrey S Austin

Gerhard Kapons nearly made me spill my Shiraz on 21/04/2006 22:34 by writing:

SE = Sodding Expensive HSE = How Sodding Expensive??!?!

Reply to
Andy Cunningham

In message , Andy Cunningham writes

In that case there should be a VSE model.

Very Sodding Expensive.

Reply to
hugh

4.0 SE = Suspect Engine 4.6 HSE = Highly Suspect Engine.
Reply to
Natalie Drest

ROTFL

nigelH HSE 4.6 with nice new engine.