Whats it worth?

I have a 1987 Defender 90 Which was completely rebuilt by the previous owner who put a 1998 chassis on it which was stripped down to bare metal and heavily painted in zinc paint then had the green army paint loaded on to it and wax oiled so its well protected! The whole underneath is immaculate (and green) and you could eat your dinner off it it!

It has a 2.0 montego TD put in it which has been installed to a very high standard, 5 speed gearbox and new tires.

About 4 months ago i took it into work (im a panel beater) knocked all the dents out of it and sprayed it Zambeizi silver so it looks the part! I have added a steering guard and a brand new quick release height adjustable tow bar with a £70 tow hitch to it

It runs perfect and everything sounds sweet, as far as i can see all it needs is the heater sorting out as its blowing out cold but i will prob fix that one day.

Also had a privare plate on it too to descise its age but to look at it looks as good as new! Has 5 months tax and 11 months MOT. mileage is about 73K i think. I used it for 50 miles per week to work and back and have just brought a new car.

Heres a quick pic i just took....

*OTjNC7iKzHJBW4dN!dJtrk5z7G9tlwiMcFMsmMrE8h7DtRYGybpEIkW9n*24wMDubdJfqbvHW1fdLRNk9v8WhcifhcAopmHw/DCP_0334.JPG?dc=4675467519842805398 (nice short link!) So there we have it! any input as to what its worth or any offers on it as i have got to sell it now.

Reply to
Mark C.

Stupid picture wont work! try this one.....

Sorry!

MC.

Reply to
Mark C.

where in the country are you??

Reply to
mark solesbury

Hi mark! Im in essex , seen you at the pit! u still got that RR?

MC.

---------

Reply to
Mark C.

check your mail!

Reply to
mark solesbury

On or around Sat, 10 Apr 2004 20:07:03 +0100, "Mark C." enlightened us thusly:

I recommend

to your attention. even that one broke the14 off here.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thanks!

There - wasn't thateasy!