Whats yours called

And how much do you have to remove before it ceases to qualify as a LR ;)

Reply to
Tim Jones

Larry The D2 Y962 LRR

Reply to
Nige

As anyone who has seen my motors knows - it's "cobblers shoes", I never fit anything to my vehicles unless it actually won't move! I'm curently going for the can belt record on the 110 - 160,000 miles so far.........

The only current ones are are Dennis and Granville - I'd buy Potato back given the chance, and I've always cursed myself for selling (unnecesserily) Larry. Wonda died aged 28 (chassis broke in half on a trial, still drove home though!), the LeaoprdSkin is owned by our unit's landlords son (on a buy-back promise, don't tell The Mem), the ex sold Hattie (a contributory factor to the ex bit), and StartYouBastard is in the USA. Knobby was traded in for Red October, and is still trundling around Uttoxeter, and Red October was traded in for Dennis at High Peak, who'll probably never talk to me again. Red October was one of the very last Series III's, registered as B720TWU - I'd love to know if it's still going (NO - I dodn't want it back!!).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

All my vehicles remain as Our Lord Wilkes intended - the whole point of an LR is (or rather used to be) that you don't need to modify them to get stuck in far more inaccessible places than everyone else, however much they spend on them. A stripped down wreck doesn't count as a vehicle in my book, until it's put back together.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

No landrovers at the moment (unfortunatley)

but last one was called "Lilly" because she was pink

followed by an SJ413 christened "Ken" by a mates daughter, . . . because it wasnt pink (a Barbie reference i think)

Followed by a merc190 called "Spot" for reasons that i can't explain here because of political corectness

......................................Smurf

Reply to
Smurf

Just noticed that I referred to the Landrover as "she" and the Sj415 as "it" .................. ................Says it all realy doesnt it

..............Smurf

Reply to
Smurf

Yep, hand pump still working as well! Still not got round to painting it, mind....... Badger.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Mon, 21 May 2007 17:53:55 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

Blimey. That pump was under-spec to start with.

I missed that the other day - had to hire one to go hunt the transit I'll be using for the project.

Reply to
Austin Shackles
1994 evented ex-Greek Team CT Disco 200Tdi, 100% original, called the "Camel" 1993 evented Marshal 1 CT Disco 200Tdi, various mods and upgrades, called "Babe"

(have to check about AFL)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos