Wheel arch protectors for Disco Series I

Hi all, Any idea where I can get the plastic wheel arch protectors for a Disco Series I TDi? I have seen some people driving around with them, and my paint is starting to bubble under the arches so I am keen to treat them, and then cover with these plastic protectors.

Any ideas?

Thanks again for any help,

Mark

'97 Smokey Discovery 300 Tdi

Reply to
Mark Nicholas

Mark, I can't help with a source but there appears to be 2 types - neither of which are current LR parts - STC7629 and STC8463/8478. Looking at the pictures in the LR manual it's difficult to see any difference between them.

Perhaps if you find a source then you'd post it here?

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG