Wheel carrier for defender

Hi there I am after a rear wheel carrier for a defender, I know its an after market product, but I thought that if anyone knew of someone or somewhere who was making them. I currently live in australia. If you can help me, you can contact me on snipped-for-privacy@adam.com.au , thanks

Adam

Reply to
Maverick

There's quite a few to choose from, Genuine, Britpart, Bearmach, Mantec, etc etc. A Google search would be a good starting point.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd