Where do I the connect the oil pressure gauge on a Series 2a?

I was fortunate to find one of the dual temp/oil pressure gauges, but I'm stumped as to where the oil pressure fitting connects. It may matter that it has a spin-on oil filter adaptor.

Reply to
Dick Shenary

I don't know about the spin on adapter, but if you have an oil pressure light switch, you can simply get a T-piece with the correct threads and put it in place of the warning light switch. JD

Reply to
JD