Where is my engine oil going?

That has never worked for me - the fact that i have 5 assorted hammer drills being proof, it's not even a big garage!

Reply to
Sean

On or around Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:01:12 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

I reckon the clutch wouldn't have it meself, I've no special desire to find out though.

well, yeah. there has to be a risk of opening it at explosion point.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:23:37 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I like the "when" there...

Reply to
Austin Shackles