whoops

Reminds me of a friend with his transit van who was stopped on the M5 by Traffic Officers. After they checked him out they accidently reversed down the embankment and he ended up towing them out.

Lol

Andrew Renshaw
*cough*

They don't bend easily then ... maybe I'll be a bit more adventurous with mine ;-/

Reply to
computer

Sorry, there were NO WITNESSES...

Reply to
Mother

Worra you doin' wiv a Police Rangie then, Neil? ;0)

Reply to
Mother

It looks remarkably unschathed. Must be one tough vehicle.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.