Winches for Sale - Trade Ad

We are currently in possession of two Warn M8274-50 12 volt electric winches. Complete start up kits including wire, cables, roller fair leads, remote, solenoid pack etc., brand new only having been used for display purposes. These are the best self recovery winches available, their free spool speed is far quicker than any other winch. Normal rrp is £1220 = VAT, and yes that is a lot when Fat Joe is selling his winches for £500. You get what you pay for, and in six years time will Fat Joe's winch pull you out of the sticky stuff after that many years of abuse and no maintenance? Quite frankly I wouldn't want to find out. Anyway, they are for sale for the sum of £1050 to include vat, postage if applicable at cost, and if you are very daring and want the pair, then they can be had for £1975 including VAT.

Reply to
tony cable