wiring diagram for disco 2 wanted

Further to my post re. cruise control on a td5 90, I would be greatful if some kind soul might e-mail me a wiring diagram for a manual td5 disco, so far only been able to find the defender td5 wiring disgram. Need to establish which pins on the ecu the cruise switch connects to and how the power switch is interfaced with the cruise switch and or ecu.

Reply to
Dad

What all of it!...

AH right, I'll see if I can extract the relevant bit from my RAVE CD but that is encrypted and might not let me easyly.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Always assuming that connector numbers and pin allocations on the ECU are the same. I should imagine they are but I'd like to have verification of that. Fitting cruise to a DII is a POP, it would be nice if it's just as easy for a TD5 Defender.

Ah just spotted a possible snagette. The common for "set/accelerate" and "suspend/resume" switches is fed from the BCU (Body Control Unit). Does a Defender have BCU? Even if it does I doubt it'll be the same as a Disco II...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:55:13 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

I found the easiest way was to print it, scan it and OCR it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Aye, printed the page, photographed it, cropped, greyscaled, colour count reduced, jpg compressed to hopefully just still legiable, emailed...

OCR probably wouldn't work to well ona diagram. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

There is a thing called pdf 995, which looks like a printer on the system, but actually anything you "print" gets turned into a pdf doc.

And its free.

Have never tried it with Rave stuff though.

David

Reply to
rads

ok - I just installed it and first impressions seem good - the sponsors ads code is a little clunky. It uses IE instead of prefered UA and trips the restrictions I have placed on IE. Aside from that it looks good.

I just 'printed' a database diagram from the Sql Server enterprise manager. Excellent.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:21:42 GMT, rads enlightened us thusly:

coo, that's a point, I've got a similar thing, though mine wasn't free. and I've not tried it either.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I've been using a freebie pdf program called PrimoPDF for a couple of years now. No adverts, easy to use.

Gaz

Reply to
Gazza