Wiring diagram for MOD 110

As the header says, does anyone have a wiring diagram for an ex MOD 110 please.

It is 12 volt, RHD, soft top, diesel, about 1985, not FFR or anything too complicated.

Thanks in advance,

Giles

Reply to
giles evans

I have one but it's a 10MB pdf file, can you accept that via email or should I stick it on a web site ?

The quality is pretty ropy as it was taken from what looks like a tenth generation photocopy but it was enough for me to figure out all the wiring on my 1990 110.

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

Hi Dave,

I'm fairly thick when it comes to computers, so I've no idea. Can you send it and give it a try?? What could be the worst that could happen?

Cheers,

Giles

Reply to
giles evans

It could clog up your mailbox and cost you a fortune to download it :-)

Or it might just get bounced back at me....

I've stuck it on a web site instead - the url is:

cheers

Dave W.

Dave White

I've got it as a 1MB jpg, plus 200kB for the key - if you haven't got it through let me know and I'll email it.

Reply to
Bob Miller

For wiring diagrams, it may be more efficient, if you're starting with a decent image (and some things can be cleaned up fairly well), to reduce to 256 colours and compress as GIF or PNG. JPEGs are not very good for line art, blurring the edges.

In this case, starting from an n-th generation copy, the advantage might not be so great, but it's worth a try.

Reply to
David G. Bell

On or around Wed, 09 Jun 2004 08:15:50 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@zhochaka.demon.co.uk ("David G. Bell") enlightened us thusly:

you can reduce a gif to 2-color, ISTR. which would be better still.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Some wiring diagrams use colour, but otherwise, yes. On the other hand, I've found a few grey levels can greatly improve a less than perfect original.

Reply to
David G. Bell

I would appreciate a copy of this. My email address is below in my .sig

Ta, Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

I did indeed do a bit of tarting to get the best print I could, and the grey levels do improve the readability. I'm sure that others in this illustrious company could get a better image or a smaller file, but at least it's readable, and the jpg gave the best quality/size compromise. If someone with a website wants to give me a shout they can see if it's any good and post it if they do.

Reply to
Bob Miller

Phil Gardiner