Workshop Maunal CD's

I've got some workshop manual CD's on ebay, again and they are not selling.

So I've dropped the price to £1.50 plus £1.50 for the postage. That's a shed load of manuals for £3.

and no you can't download all of this stuff for free.

I've also increased the available quantity to 50 so there's shed loads.

Worth £3 of anyones money.

Come get some as I'll not be bothering again after this listing ends in 8 days.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

They aint worth nothing to me I can get all the info I need online through the land rover GTR side,(also Jaguar) maybe thats why they aint selling too good. Thats the perks of working for a Landy main dealer:-)

GGG

"Mr.Nice." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Ging Gang Gooley

Twas Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:02:56 +0200 when "Ging Gang Gooley" put finger to keyboard producing:

but not everyone has access to them ;o)

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Everyone has access to them but you have to pay for every side you look at, will be about 5 quid per side if i remember rightly. It wont be long before people are selling the access data in ebay:o)

"Mr.Nice." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Ging Gang Gooley

I've just subscribed for a month. All publications for a single model and single model year for 1 month's access is 30 quid plus applicable taxes (works out about 50 quid). Includes all Recall, Service and Technical Bulletins in unprotected PDF format (so you can download and save them), Electrical Wiring Diagrams (also in PDF) and then the Workshop Manual and Electrical Library in HTTP format so you only get them a page at a time.Also a couple of other forms that are more pertinent to dealer/serviceagents. This is the publication set for a 2004 Disco II, I know it'sdifferent for a P38a at least. Never seen mention of a Parts List on therethough.

Simon U

Reply to
SimonU

Twas Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:46:21 +0100 when Mr.Nice. put finger to keyboard producing:

bollocks to it, ten of them free to the first ten addresses recieved by email.