WTB: S3 repair manual

Original one in good condition please? Or anyone know a good (cheap) place for original new ones?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

You got the electronic one I guess on CD - you can have mine if you haven't?

Andrew Renshaw

Very kind offer Andrew, for some odd reason I find books easier to use for this kind of thing but if the offer stands it would be very welcome matey.

Of course I'll pay P&P & a fair price etc! Ifr you dont want anything for it, I'll donate the going rate to a charity of your choice etc?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Send me your address to :- andrew"at"preaching.co.uk and I will pop it in the post tomorrow, forget the postage.

Andrew Renshaw

Cheers, will do!

Reply to
Nige

Hey Nige, did the parts book arrive okay?

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote:

original new ones?

Reply to
SteveG

original new ones?

... would you consider Acrobat files?

then:
etc. David

Reply to
Dougal

Crikey, the printer would set on fire!

Cheers though, nice!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

But when you print it at work on the giant printer/copier job, it handles it very well!!! ;-)

Paul

------

1976 S3 SWB
Reply to
Pacman

Yep, I printed out the whole lot and very useful. Cheers James

Reply to
jamsan

Okay Nige, thanks. Your email was probably washed away with the hundred or so spam messages I get every flippin' day. No reflection on you, of course :-)

Regards

Steve G

Nige wrote:

Reply to