WTD: Discovery Series 1 manual sunroof glass and LH alpine light (not tinted)

Does anyone have a discovery S1 they are braking with a manual sunroof glass and left hand alpine light glass which isn't tinted (or if tinted 2 alpine light glasses)? Thanks, Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Sorry, no, but I'm interested to know how both came a cropper at once.

Reply to
David French

I thought all Discovery glass was tinted?

Reply to
Llandrovers!

Nope. My alpine lights are not tinted.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Interesting! They were tinted on my 98 Discovery, previous models I had were all Irish vans which had the alpine glass removed....

They're certainly tinted nowadays as well.

Reply to
Llandrovers!

Fergus Hi,

I may have something from you from a friend who is based in the UK and is currently dismantling a Disco S1. I know the car still have both the sunroofs, at least one alpine window and the roofrails.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Didn't that let the water in?

Mine aren't tinted either.

Oasis 4x4 in Stockton usually have a few Discos breaking.

David

Reply to
David French

Does Oasis 4X4 have an e-mail address or URL?

thanks in advance for your kind assistance Pantelis

bi9ntc$72mf5$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-160280.news.uni-berl>

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Neither, AFAIK, but they do have a phone. +44 1642 606044.

HTH, David

Reply to
David French