WTD - Hen's Teeth

Well, not exactly.

What I really want is a stick set (I've got a hood) for an 88" Series

  1. Must be complete and vaguely serviceable. Cash waiting...

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Talk to Hanno at All Wheel Trim in Whitney. They make them to original (well, slightly better) specifications.

While you're at it, tell Hanno I now have my Detroit Locker and will whip his ass with my LPG verses his Petrol GS any time he thinks he's hard enough... ;-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Aah. So Hanno = All Wheel Trim. That's interesting - it was him I bought the tilt from (a Billing bargain last year for £30). And his sticks appear to be £100 cheaper than Exmoor Trim.

I shall give the man a ring (but you can pick your own fights)....

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

People Hi,

does Hanno and All Wheel Trim also make hoods (canvas roofs) for 90/110 ?

I yes could you please pass me his phone number (a bit difficult for me to get in touch with them otherwise from here in Greece)

Take care and TIA Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos