WTF?????

Why is this auction still going ffs?

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Have I missed something?

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

It's not the car listed. Why wopuld he take £11,300 for a £25k car. Why has he cabncelled genuine bids?

The list goes one matey!!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

WTF happened to my spelling then!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Well dodgy, no description of the car just loads of pics, then an F reg motor in the 'get the history section', can't believe eBay haven't pulled this one, it's so obviously gonna be a ringer!!

Reply to
Andy

Look at the age of the pics too, no leaves on the trees!!!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Click on the "revised" link after the Discription headline

Reply to
Steve L

Why feckin' bother???

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Some one bid 900 grand...............

Something aint right!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

ahem..........

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

This is an odd answer as well "hi the vehicle that is shown is not mine ebay have made a fault my vehicle for sale is a range rover diesel f reg thanks"

How does ebay "made a fault?" It shows what you tell it to. I've never heard of complete listings being made "wrong" by eBay, indeed I've never heard of ebay getting item despriptions or images cross linked. Another no brainer who thinks things are sold by ebay not by the sellers?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

If you look at the Q & A you will see the picks are not for the car he is selling.

I had someone hijack my eBay account earlier this year and advertise something I have never owned. I tried to stop the auction but eBay are so slow you have to ride it out and cancel the auction after the sale has been made.

Reply to
21565R16V

So how is the bloke with the hacked account replying to questions & cancelling bids??? His account is hacked so he can't do shit as passwords & god knows what else have been changed. Or someone who knows his details has done it, but i doubt it.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Anyway Nige, What are you doing looking at 02 Rangies?

Another replacement for the HSE!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

As well as!!! No, it just caught my eye as a scam.

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Reply to
21565R16V

On or around Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:10:18 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

'cos it shows this:

-------------- Highlighted PictureURL: Pictures Added/Deleted Listing Duration Description Details Gallery Title Bold

Item Specifics: - Cars & Other Vehicles Changed Type from Estate to Four Wheel Drive Changed Date of 1st Registration from 09 Sep 1988 to 29 Apr 2002 Changed Engine Size from 2,393 cc to 4,398 cc Changed Model Year from 1988 to 2002 Changed Fuel from Diesel to Petrol Changed Number of Previous Owners from 8 to 1 Changed Transmission from Manual to Automatic Changed Mileage from -- to 66989 Changed Safety Features from -- to Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Changed Metallic Paint from -- to Yes Changed Options from 4-Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Electric Windo to 4-Wheel Drive, Air Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Changed Warranty from -- to 1 Months Changed MOT Expiration Date from -- to Aug 2006

----------------------------

The auction was completely changed about 5 days in. Why, I have no idea. The earlier description fits a 2.4 VM classic, which would have been about F reg, I expect.

dunno why it's not been pulled though - eBay normally pull stuff far less dodgy-looking than that. I guess it's possible that eBay have crossed wires somewhere, or that someone has hijacked the auction somehow.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sorry matey, i didnt mean that like it looked!!!

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

LOL, i just got this e-mail from the bloke who was hacked!!! I asked to buy it direct etc.

Reply to
Nige