Wynns oil flush for diesel engines

  1. Is it worth using this prior to an oil change?

  1. If it is should I be concerned about adding additional fluid when the oil level is already at max ..... the handbook says be careful not to overfill?

Engine is a TD4 and _normally_ only has short runs and fuel used is Sainsbury City Diesel.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Genarally speaking engine flush is a Good Thing. DONT over-fill your engine, even for a short time (unless you have a 2¼ petrol or diesel, in which case, as their engine oil is only rented, it won't be in there long enough to do any harm).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

So what's that last bit in brackets mean then?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

It means they leak like f*ck & the more you pour in, the more pours out!!!

Oil in a series vehicle never needs to be changed, keep topping it up & you'll change your oil every month!!

Nige

--

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob) FOR SALE!!! Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

;o)

Reply to