Xfactor

Last Thursday night driving my series 3 over the moors into Brighouse in a Snow Blizzard probably the happiest man on Earth.Pulling up in Tescos between a Suburu and a BMW costing God Knows what! Sat in the Cafe keeping an eye on the series 3 (making sure no toe rag swipes the cb antenna(sorry can't spell areal)) noticed how a 25 year old landy turned more heads than the expensive cars on either side.Now thats "Xfactor".... Another thing I noticed is when shoppers squash their trolleys between 2 cars they always avoid the Landy and scrape the opposite car.

Happy as Larry!!!!!!

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Only because they're afraid of catching something !! :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Why? What's he driving ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

A man that knows the true meaning of pleasure !!!

Reply to
Stuart Adair

a 101 that never needs work. no wonder he's so happy. heheheheh ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yes, it can be used as a tender for my squadron of flying pigs. New brake pipes, new rear crossmember, new side glass....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I walked into a pup early-doors on evening, having just arrived in the BrandNewLeopardSkinPillBoxHat (aka 1960

88 inch(ish) truck cab painted in Leopard Skin).

Landlord (to me) : "How much did that cost you?" Me : "500 quid and three tins of Dulux" Landlord (to posh bloke with Farrari outside) :"There you go,

30,000 quid less, and it turns more heads."

Made my day......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Brighouse? Not the one in Galloway, is it?

Reply to
Torak

West Yorkshire I would think!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

So many people tell us "huh, cool car, I wih I had one" - why do they not?? Our Defender 90 (2.5td 1990) for sure was much cheaper than their brand new Opels, VWs, Fords or whatever...

regards - Ralph

Reply to
Ralph A. Schmid, DK5RAS

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Ah well.

Reply to
Torak

my years insurance (fully comp) is slightly lower than a years tax on my C reg 90. Which is nice :O)

Reply to
George Spigot