yup its a tyres question...

anyone got experience of hankook tyres on classic RR, how well do they wear etc? price seems good...ta

Reply to
steve

On a 4WD Hilux and a Series IIa they wear bloody well. There's no point in me quoting mileages though because our roads are finished *very* differently to yours and they eat tyres like there's no tomorrow.

Reply to
EMB

steve vaguely muttered something like ...

We had Kingpins, then Hankooks on our S3 .. a bit different to a RR I grant you, but .. we preferred the even cheaper remould Kingpins for wear rate, grip on and off-road, and cost-effectiveness.

However, if you have them available ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

cheers guys, got them fitted today...novelty of balanced wheels is what im enjoying so far...now i need some snow ;)

Reply to
steve

Which of course you won't get now you have them. Had you continued with your slicks, you could guarantee some snow or ice.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

aint that true....i wait in hope...:*

Reply to
steve

Had 'em on a Disco diesel, very good grip, slightly soft sidewalls but they don't wear as well as Goodyears. They grip a lot better though. I got about

45k miles from a set. TonyB
Reply to
TB