02 LS430 - Auto Tilt Away Steering Wheel

My steering column no longer tilts away when the ignition key is removed on my 02 LS430.

Looking at the owners manual, the only reference to that function is that the dealer can enable/disable it but nothing about how it's actually done.

Does anyone know how to re-enable it? If so, I'll try that and if it doesn't work, I'll take it to the dealer for more detailed diagnosis.

thanks!

Reply to
amstaffs