15K service on '05 RX330

Assuming service was done by a Lexus dealer, how much have you paid?

Reply to
JL

I paid about $450...Ripped off!!

Reply to
CFL

Just had mine done a month or so ago at Northside Lexus in Houston. Was free w/free loaner car.. First 25k all scheduled service is free... I say free but I'm certain that somewhere in the purchase price it was plugged in somehow.

Reply to
KJB

Mine was $500 (less 10% discount) + $30 MA inspection sticker.

Reply to
JL

Just had my RX330 15K service done at Nally Lexus in ATL. Total was $316.00 which included a 'free' car wash inside and out. Free Starbucks as well. The local Gemini Goodyear dealer wanted $270, no wash or coffee included. :)

Reply to
me

Everything listed as per the manual. The climate control filter was inspected and deemed not to need replacing at this time, but will 'need' to be replaced at the 20K service according to the service manager. I have since bought one online ($34 versus Lexus' $99) and will install it prior to taking it in for the 20K.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
me