17 inch/tires for GS 400

I would like to find a set of 17s for a GS 400 that are quiet on the road. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Michael Pegues

I do not yet own a Lexus, but own a BMW M3. While I have only 10,000 miles on them, I have been very pleased with the new Goodyear F1 GS-D3 tires. Much better riding and quieter than the Continental ContiSports I had on the car before. And wet weather grip is just unbelievable. I can not attest to how quiet the tires will be with wear (the Continentals were deafening toward end of life). You may want to check out comments on all tires at

- Phil

Reply to
Phil

Reply to