1993 sc 400 overheats

I have a overheating problem that I need help with. We have changed the thermostat and bleed the system but it still overheats any ideals?

Reply to
RLC

Is it actually overheating or is the temp gauge inaccurate?

If it is overheating, check the fan clutch, make sure that the thermostat was not installed upside down, and make sure that you use a 50/50 mix of coolant and water.

If all those check out, then check for head gasket leaks and proper ignition timing.

Reply to
Ray O

Reply to
Ray Kavanagh