1995 Lexus LS 400 Radio

I want to check AMP fuse inside Amplifier. Is anybody know how to remove radio amplifier from underneath the front passenger seat? There is a plastic A/C vent cover needs to be removed first, is it snap on or screwed,? I do not want to break it. Thanks.

Reply to
aaaprop

Sorry, I do not know the answer to your question, but you can probably see how it is secured if you remove the passenger seat.

Reply to
Ray O

Does anybody know where AMP fuse located for 1995 Lexus LS 400? I will appreciate if you can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Reply to
aaaprop

Fuses are generally in the fuse panel under the driver's side of the dashboard or in the fuse box under the hood.

Reply to
Ray O