1997 Steering Wheel

I'd like to get a wood steering wheel for my 1997 ES300. IF not that, another wheel as the outer part of the wheel is peeling. Anyone have a source or suggestions?

Reply to
Mike Jackson

Easy fix if it's the rim is to lace on a nice leather steering wheel glove. Wheel Skins is a brand I've used in the past with complete satisfaction. One warning, they come in one piece and multi-piece (sewn together) versions and the one piece is nicer.

Reply to
GRL