1998 ES300 Auto headlight sensor adjustment

My sensor will turn on the headlights when it is very dark but I notice that when most other drivers have the headlights on...mine are not...I know that I can just turn them on manually but why have the auto sensor then?....One would think that the sensor would turn them on earlier than later for safety reasons....If I cover it up with my hand they will come on and stay on if it is dark enough...I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is a way to adjust this sensor...By the way...letting it get dusty does not seem to help much. Thanks.

Reply to
JohnS

then?....One

Reply to