1998 ES300 Driver Side taillight (on the trunk)

Hi:

I am looking for 1998 ES300 Driver Side taillight (on the trunk). I checked with dealer and he was asking $250.

Does anyone have a better source with better price.

Thanks in advance,

-BaCha

Reply to
lexusbee

Have you tried eBay or junk yards?

Reply to
Ray O

There is a lens available,left side trunk lamp, part# 81681-33100 for $203.19 from the dealer. The only difference between that and the lamp is that the lamp assy comes with the bulbs, wire harness & gasket, whereas you need to transfer these items from the old assy to the lens.

Reply to
lexuspartsdept

Thanks!

I found a dealer who is willing to give 20% off on all parts.

-BaCha

Reply to
bkc777

You're welcome. You might want to save the old part to see if it can be repaired.

Reply to
Ray O