2000 RX300 Xsmission Does not shift

All of a sudden while driving my SUV, the dial reads 3000 RPM when I am going 60 MPH, and it reaches 4000 RPM at 70 MPH. The transmission does not shift into overdrive. Had anybody experience the same problem?

Reply to
Jose R Caceres

<djmcreynolds1

Right now the check engine light is on... It is for a high rich content fuel on a piston. The O/D light off works properly: the light goes on and off if I press the button in the shift handle.

Reply to
Jose R Caceres

Reply to
<djmcreynolds1