2000 SC 300/400

I was looking online at used SC's for sale, and noticed quite a number of late 90's models but only 1 2000. Were the last model year SC300/400's rare? Is there any accurate year by year estimates for US production of this car?

Just curious, as I might be in the market for one down the road.

thanks

Reply to
Dave Stone

2000 was the last year for the old SC's and production was very limited due to the upcoming '02 Convertible (appeared in mid 2001). If I remember correctly we oldy sold 3 or 4 totla of both models in 2000, compared to averaging 15-20 for 97-99.
Reply to
msb